It finally became spring. Just in time for our first venture to the Farmer's Market of the year. It's an exciting day.
Mostly because of this.
The mecca of baked goods. The one and only Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread.
I'm actually surprised that Tyson stood still long enough for this photo to be snapped, instead of digging in to the steaming, cheese-oozing goodness.
This is about how tall I am in real life (kidding).
Also, these macaws are pretty cool.
- Our friends Crystal and Daniel, who we went to the Farmer's Market/zoo with, and who stayed over Friday night.
- The Union terrace, where we hung out after the zoo for some ice cream.
- The in-laws, who stayed over last night (we were basically like a hotel this weekend...minus the whole charging-to-stay thing).
- Love Madison Sunday...the one day a year where church services are cancelled and we spend time out serving ("loving") on the community instead.
- A post-Love Madison grill-out with our Life Group that involved brats, beer, and not one, but two types of homemade guac. Also, a cute baby.
I'm exhausted, and can't believe that tomorrow is already Monday again. I love weekends like this where we're out seeing the city and there are so many fun things going on...but it sure makes it that much harder to transition back into the "real world" of the work week.